Join the practice that brings you back to your patients
Internal or Family Medicine Physician
Peninsula Doctor’s concierge medical practice restores the simple and powerful vision that the relationship between a physician and a patient should form the vital core of primary care.
Our team is dedicated to creating better health outcomes by building deeper, more lasting connections to our patients. We combine these patient-first values with the best of personalized diagnostics and preventative care to treat the person as a whole, and to help our patients achieve their fullest, healthiest lives.
In order to provide the best care to patients, we believe physicians should have more input on their schedules, be able to determine the length and the number of their daily appointments, and have uncompromised time to treat, research, and communicate directly with patients as necessary. And because we believe our physicians deserve a genuine work-life balance, you’ll be free to devote as much attention to your family as you do to your patients.
To make that possible, we’ve committed ourselves to getting to know you as a physician and to creating a working environment that will allow you to succeed and to focus on your work. We do it because we believe that exceptional primary care relies on an exceptional workplace experience for each and every physician.
Full-time role based in Menlo Park
Role and Qualifications
- Desire to get to know your patients and make a genuine difference in their lives
- Valid, CA state-issued medical license in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- A minimum of 5 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Work-balanced lifestyle
- Incredible work satisfaction and gratitude from patients
- Vacations & paid holidays
- Competitive, medical, dental and vision plans
- Highly competitive salary
- Malpractice insurance to cover you 100%
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
If this unique opportunity is for you, please email us your cover letter along with your resume to [email protected].