Join the practice that brings you back to your patients
Concierge Medicine Physician
- Full-time opportunity
- Physician must have a minimum 5 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care
- Physician will see an average of 2-5 patients a day. The rest of the time physician will spend on patient care management including: research of topics patients are asking about, speaking to specialists on behalf of patients, responding to emails, texts and calls to patients, working with the support team on coordinating patient care.
- Diverse patient population
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Valid CA state-issued medical license
- Dedicated Medical Assistant and ancillary support
- Employment Type – H3
- Work-balanced lifestyle
- Highly competitive salary
- Vacations & paid holidays
- Generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans
- Malpractice insurance to cover you 100%
- Paid Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Peninsula Doctor’s Concierge Medical practice restores the simple and powerful vision that the relationship between a physician and a patient should form the vital core of primary care.
Our team is dedicated to creating better health outcomes by building deeper, more lasting connections to our patients. We combine these patient-first values with the best of personalized diagnostics and preventative care to treat the person as a whole, and to help our patients achieve their fullest, healthiest lives.
In order to provide the best care to patients, we believe physicians should have more input on their schedules, be able to determine the length and the number of their daily appointments, and have uncompromised time to treat, research, and communicate directly with patients as necessary. And because we believe our physicians deserve a genuine work-life balance, you’ll be free to devote as much attention to your family as you do to your patients.
To make that possible, we’ve committed ourselves to getting to know you as a physician and to creating a working environment that will allow you to succeed and to focus on your work. We do it because we believe that exceptional primary care relies on an exceptional workplace experience for each and every physician.
If you are ready to care for patients the right way and this unique opportunity is for you, please email us your CV at email@example.com.